Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I get my wife to have a butt like a black woman?

Black women have the most incredible sexy asses in the history of mankind! My wife is wife so I'm not sure she could possibly develope a behind or body like a black woman. Is it? If so, how?How can I get my wife to have a butt like a black woman?
cornbreadHow can I get my wife to have a butt like a black woman?
The size of your *** has nothing to do with your race. I'm an African American woman and I have a flat *** but I've come across some Caucasian women that have asses like J-lo. They make ';Great Bunz'; work out dvds for that. LOL, if you knew you had an *** fetish then why didn't you marry someone with a juicy booty? How would you feel if she wanted you to have a few more inches?
They have shots that women can get. Kind of like collagen 'spell check' but not the same thing. Im not sure how long the injections last but I think the have to be redone every 12 months. I know a bunch of strippers that got the. Well worth the money. Call a plastic surgeon and ask him about the shots.
It has to be in her genes. Some women just aren't built to carry their weight in their @ss. Nothing you can do about it. Sorry.
You have a very sexist attitude buddy!
buy her implants or fat injections. but ask her if thats ok with her. maybe she likes her booty.
Eat alot of mountain oysters!!
Well, she could always get butt implants.
I wonder if she would like to change something about you or your body??????
genetics man!
and I'm sure she wonders how she can get you to have a 12 inch pecker
have her to get pounded by the black man for a while and it will eventually push out
i think it is great that you have your priorities in place.
Tell her to get surgery. or stuff
rice and peas
Tell her to eat:





Pigs feet, hog mauls, collard greens, and black eye peas.....that's the soul food.

No comments:

Post a Comment