Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I approach my wife about her facial hair brought on by early menopause?

Although I wouldn't consider myself to be a shallow person, my wife's increasingly evident facial hair problem is driving me to distractionHow do I approach my wife about her facial hair brought on by early menopause?
She is your wife. You should be able to talk about anythingHow do I approach my wife about her facial hair brought on by early menopause?
You just have to be honest and to the point. Honey, I've noticed you have grown some hair on your lip..do you think this is a side effect of your menopause?
Well i personally believe that either way you should except your wife for the better or not so good looks that she is provided with while ageing. You really shouldn't bring that up to a woman, because it is very offensive to many but you should be able to talk to her about anything, but if you want to be slapped, go ahead and tell her.
I think you should just tell her. Possibly with her menopause, her eyesight might be going too due to her age.


I know that I have to wear reading glasses now, but when I look in the mirror I don't see anything wrong - until, I wear my glasses for closeup stuff like plucking my eyebrows - then I notice all of those little hairs - so I wish that I had someone to tell me when there is a stray one or a gray one. Husbands should be the one to say it - you should be able to tell her anything if you say it in a nice way. I'm sure she would be thankful for knowing that what she thinks is nothing really is something. Don't tell her it is driving you to distraction though. Maybe you could arrange for her to have a nice day at the spa or give her a gift certificate for a facial - Valentines Day is coming up and I'm sure she will appreciate the thoughfulness of such a gift. Then when she comes home, take her out to dinner to a nice place and compliment her on how great she looks.


That is something I know that I would like.


good luck
Maybe she hasn't noticed. My mom had a chin hair and she was soo mad at me for not telling her. Maybe you could get her a certificate to a salon for a facial and maybe waxing. They might ask to do it. I went to aesthetics school and we were trained to up sell. Like if a woman was getting her brows done we should also try to do her lip. You can ask ahead of time for them to suggest it. Like you can book it for her and have them ask to wax or take care of it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment