Friday, August 20, 2010

How come my wife is still fat 6 months after birth, when my brothers wife is thin and beautiful?

Its not fair! And he rubs it in my face saying things like ';wheres the hog';





My wife used to be in great shape and had a better body IMO, while his wife was a tiny little chinese girl my wife actually had a booty.





But now his wife is still thin and cute, and my wife is like 150 pounds and looks all stressed and tired all the time. And I used to always wonder why someone would marry and asian woman, but now I kinda see why post pregnancy.





its not fair!How come my wife is still fat 6 months after birth, when my brothers wife is thin and beautiful?
Because you are a f;in di ckhead and you don't support her. She carried your child for 9 months be greatful she isn't 300 lbs. She is stressed because she hates you but doesn't want to leave you for the baby, I feel sorry for themHow come my wife is still fat 6 months after birth, when my brothers wife is thin and beautiful?
Maybe because she just had a BABY, and is more concerned about the BABY being fed and taken care of than the size of her ***. Oh by the way the weight of the AVERAGE woman today is 162.9 pounds. You know what that means, your wife is thinner than average. Give her time and she will shapen up on her own, poor thing you are lucky to have a woman who can even concieve at all and 6 months after she did the hardest thing on earth, CREATED A PERSON, you are saying shes fat. You suck.
Its not fair? Its not fair she is married to an *** like you either! I so hope you dont say things like this to her face. That would be so hurtful to a woman. Surely you arent that stupid though??


Most asian women have tiny frames and can get back their pre-pregnancy bodies back pretty quick. Its in their genes! Every women is different. If she is stressed and tired all the time help her out more! She is obviously too busy to care what she looks like and you obviously dont make her feel and want to be sexy by the way you are acting.
I hope she leaves you. Honestly your a prick. She probably hasnt lost weight and is stressed cause she is married to a pig like you. I bet you never help with the baby too. And I am willing to bet my life your fatter than she is and just a judgmental D*CK! As for your brother he is an @ss too. and it looks like the gene runs in the family unfortunately for the 2 children! Go to hell.
If I were your wife I would be sosooo hurt that you would come on a site like this and talk about me this way.


But then again I would never marry a man like you.





Way to be understanding of your wife. Every womans body is built differently. I hope your wife leaves your *** for a better man.





Your a DICK!
YOUR SUCH A PIGIST JERK. YOUR WOMAN GAVE BIRTH AND WENT THROUGH A DAMN BATTLEFIELD JUST TO HAVE YOUR CHILD. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO *****.





ARE YOU THE FOLLOWING?





DID YOU LOSE YOUR BODY FOR SOMEONE ELSE?


DID YOU SHARE A BODY WITH SOMEONE ELSE?


DID YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH LABOR?


DID YOU HAVE TO STOP WEARING WHAT YOU LOVE?





NO SO STOP BITCHING. IF I WAS YOUR WOMAN I KICK YOU IN THE BALLS. I AM A PREGNANT WOMAN MYSELF AND YOU JUST PISSED ME THE HELL OFF YOU SELFISH INCONSIDERATE PIG!! THANK YOUR WIFE FOR HAVING YOU BABY AND SHUT THE **** UP.
maybe you offer to take on half her load around the house and with the baby and give her the free time to go to the gym and work out, none the less, you married her for better or for worse so you should admire all she went through to have a healthy baby.
That's probably one of the worst things that you, a sad excuse for a man, could have said! She's your wife, love her for the size of her heart, not her waist
your a dick!





it takes time to get back in to shape, factors like breastfeeding, fatigue, hormones, depression all play a role.
your a jerk. Its your fault she's that way, you got her pregnant didn't you?





geez!





some people just take longer to loose baby weight
if you really love you wife talk heart to heart with her about it and suggest her to do diet thing like eat more fibers such as fruits, veggie, less carbohtdrate foods..
Are you serious? Your wife just gave birth to your child six months ago, it doesn't go away just like that. You jackass.
Owned
Maybe she's stressed because she's married to a ****...
*****.
:/
Buy a treadmill and tell your wife to use it....OR....get yourself your own chinese girl at the massage parlor
that was sooo harsh do you help her?? maybe shes stressed and tired because she does all the work??
Wow. You are one shallow guy.
You're a pig
she is having kids again
u jerk u should love her the way she is not the way she looks
maybe she is depressed because she married such a un caring man like you

No comments:

Post a Comment