Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you feel when you wife is checked out by other men?

How do men feel when their wives are checked out by other men?





Do they get jealous or feel proud? Do they think they have to work on the relationship more because the wife would have some options?





I don't try to have this happen intentionally (like wear mini skirts or heels or anything) but I've noticed if we are out and it happens, my husband is always very quiet and usually a lot nicer and more respectful for awhile.How do you feel when you wife is checked out by other men?
Doesn't bother me. I get to go home with her and he doesn't.How do you feel when you wife is checked out by other men?
my fiance feels proud, he's not really the jealous type. He got a big kick out of it last year when this guy came back to my work around closing time and asked if I was seeing anyone and wanted to go out for a drink.





It's flattering, for both my fiance and myself :-)
my husband says its a compliment and he likes to see other men check me out but when they go to hootin and hollerin and eye f%#@in me then it pisses him off
I asked my husband and he says he feels lucky and glad he's the one taking me home.
All guys look..Enjoy it while you can. Now get on with your life...
happy that men think shes hot.
you should consider cuckolding him, him very soon...he is ripe
  • mortgage lenders
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment