Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I not go home to my wife smelling like beer?

I usually have 2 or 3 beers with the guys after work and it drives my wife crazy, thing is a lot of projects get thrown my way during these ';bonding'; sessions.How do I not go home to my wife smelling like beer?
don tdrink go to the '; bonding sessions'; and talk order coke if you really feel compelled to drink order one and drink slowly, chew gun and use tag colonHow do I not go home to my wife smelling like beer?
Vodka drinks have much LESS of a scent, it's why Vodka was invented during Prohibition.





Orbit gum is a great smelling gum and good cover too.


Also have some cologne spray, but make sure it's something you wear all the time or it's supiscious all by itself.
I think I would be looking for an alternative drink. Try ginger ale, really. Besides, keeping an absolutely clear head will be the advantage.
Hey Dude!


My kids tell me that sucking on a penny will take any alcohol smell out of your mouth. Have not tried it myself, but I have also heard other people say that too. Try it!
Don't lie to her. When you get home do something for her like clean the kitchen or bring home dinner. If you have kids, give her a break when you get home, put the kids to bed yourself so she can relax. The';bonding'; sessions shouldn't be a problem for her if she knows her husband will be coming home with a good attitude. Your biggest mistake will be to hide it or lie.
Keep one of those travel toothbrushes and some toothpaste in your car or just some mouth wash. I started doing that in high school so I could brush my teeth when I went to a girls house. The premise is the same, you're just concealing beer smell.
Try just nursing one beer if you feel you have to have a beer. But really the best is to just avoid the beer altogether.
Drink bailey's on ice, or a coffee with irish cream, and follow it up with a hot chocolate.
Dont drink the beer? I dunno, just a thought.
Don't drink ! alcohol is excreted in breath thus it's not an easy task to hide that u have been drinking !
try drinking only one, and then a soda
Coffee, mints, chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment