Friday, August 20, 2010

Wife wants another baby so soon after losing many. How do I convince her not to?

My wife has had a lot of pregnancy problems, she's lost 7 babies so far, but she wants to keep trying to have a baby, and she's talking about surrogates and everything. We have two girls, three years old and four months old. But we've always wanted a big family, just not at her health expense! How do I convince her that it's a little too soon to be thinking about more babies yet?Wife wants another baby so soon after losing many. How do I convince her not to?
Push her over a bridge.


Clock her over the head.


Slap her down.


Tie her to the bed.


All of the above.





These are all *great* ideas but it really sounds to me like you two are having a bad communication problem. Have you tried just talking to her about how you worry about her health and how you don't think that more babies will help her? I mean, a big family is all well and good but what good is there having a lot of kids when the mommy is dead? Logic. Just talk to her, sit her down and have a quiet talk and figure it out between you two. Otherwise, she could be taking you on a really rough ride, and I don't mean bedwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment