Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My wife ans I is planning a vacation to Iran?

My wife ans I is planning a vacation to Iran?





How are people there?





Are they racism tords whites?





My wife ans I is planning a vacation to Iran?
we are white too MR.stop insulting US.


My wife ans I is planning a vacation to Iran?
-- We ARE white !





-- to C,D1,x : 360 Degrees means a Circle , it means going back at the same point u were, You must use 180 degrees !





-- Iranians are know for their Hospitality , And they Have Rich Culture , I'm Sure you would be Most Welcomed here!





There would be no Racism Toward Foreigners , But Since Iran is not yet an open Country for tourism u must prepare yourself and your Wife for Accepting its rules during your Stay, For Example Women Must Wear Hijab while they are in Public !





-- Iran Has so many Wonderfull Places to visit ,I'm Sure you Wold Enjoy your Stay.
i shud say that this is going to be one of the decisions that u will never regret in ur life.iran is a wonderful country with amazing places in it.iranian people are well known for their hospitality.they never care about the skin colour coz they r muslims n u can never find racism about skinn colours in iran.i am ready to gurantee u that u will enjoy ur stay in iran.but if u have specific questions in mind u can email me n i will answer.hope it helped.
Hi!


I'm an Iranian and I live in Iran too.I really happy to answer these kinds of questions about my country!


It's really great that you're coming here but we should be realistic.





Iran's society has many different kinds of people I can divide them(or us!) in two groups one is people who support their country and government and others are people who are completely against it!


I don't want to explain too much details so I think you understand that in Iran you will(if you come) face 2 groups which one of them is bad with america and one is not.


BUT in my opinion Iranian people(mostly)are very kind and you will see a good hospitalize from them!


I'm completely sure that Iranian people do like tourist.


another thing iranian don't discriminate other skin colors!


I think you should come and see what there is here in Iran instead of T.V and other mass meida and be sure no body won't hurt you!



Dear firend


be sure Iran is not the one which they explain to you . try , see , then you will tell them that they are wrong .


A question has come to my mind , that is :


'; when you are not aware of Iranian color , and can not


recognize it from african countury , why do you want


to come in Great Persia ? ';
ppl are great.and 360 degrees different from what u think.


no,they are not racism.why?


and persian phoenix is right,they are white themself (but just persians not all of them).



Beautiful, no racism towards black or white. A beautiful place everyone should visit!
the people are every kind their...


but its can da scary going their.....


dont know all i know the peole are very kind
wtf??!!


Do U think iranians are black???!!or maybe green?!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D


hey be sure they r white %26amp; would never ever hurt U honey.
Of all places, why Iran? There are hundreds of countries to choose from. If you want to visit the Middle East, try Qatar or the UAE.

No comments:

Post a Comment