Monday, August 16, 2010

How can my wife start reading the postive books?

Hello all, I am very aggressive reader of positive and motivational books and I realized a lot of change in myself due to these readings. Now I want my wife should also read but she don't have any interest in these types of books. Please suggest the best strategy how she can start reading these booksHow can my wife start reading the postive books?
We can't force someone to go where they don't want to go. I have found that the most effective way to help a person change or open up is to totally stop resisting them. Stop resisting that your wife does not want to read the books etc...





Eckhart Tolle answers this question in the classes he is doing with Oprah. You can find them on oprah.com/anewearthHow can my wife start reading the postive books?
Books on CD, then all she has to do is listen. You buy them for yourself to listen to and she just hears it too.
Maybe you guys can read together, or after reading it tell her, ';This was such a good book, you should read it too hun';. The best thing of what to do though is compromise. Like maybe you can tell her that you'll read one of her books if she reads one of your books.
i think u need another positive book to read since u wanna force ure wife to read one
Some people do not like reading but you show her the positive actions that you learned from reading these books and she will be 'reading' you by how they have changed you. you could leave a book lying around and when you are not watching she may pick it up and start reading it. You don't have to say any thing about her reading it.
Blue tack positive affirmation cards to the fridge and bathroom mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment