Monday, August 16, 2010

How do my wife and I move out of Michigan the state with the highest unemployment rate?

I lost my job a couple months ago and my wife makes $9.69/hr. We are wanting to move out of Michigan to a state with better jobs but don't know how we are going to afford it.How do my wife and I move out of Michigan the state with the highest unemployment rate?
i dont either man, 2 people living on less than 10 bucks an hour,, better find a soup kitchen and homeless shelter. ouch.How do my wife and I move out of Michigan the state with the highest unemployment rate?
My family and I have been considering moving out of state. We are also in Michigan. I found Money Magazine (cnnmoney.com) has a website with top 100 lists like ';Best Places to Live';. Good luck!

Report Abuse



thomas,


it is hard and scary.


email me i'll tell u how we did the 'move'

No comments:

Post a Comment