Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I tell my wife I slept with her sister back when we were still dating?

I love my wife, but 2 years ago, while we were still dating, my wife's sister came here from the U.S. for a holiday. One night we got drunk, and my girlfriend went home early, and I accidentally slept with her sister. Now, 2 years after her sister is coming back to visit again, and this time she's planning on staying over at our house. I need to tell my wife before something bad happens, how do I go about telling her and still keep our marriage?How do I tell my wife I slept with her sister back when we were still dating?
LMAO @ ';...accidently slept with her sister'; What? Did you slip and fall and land in the va j j?





Anywho...to answer your question... ';Hey, honey? I slept with your sister two years ago, but it was an accident. I slipped and fell, and well? She was just 'there'...';How do I tell my wife I slept with her sister back when we were still dating?
WOW. HA! you play with fire mate you will be burnt. There's no easy way to tell her, marriage is all about trust and if you slept with her sister you have broken the circle. But the bast way is not to beat around the bush come straight out with it. Tell her that when you were dating you made a big mistake and its took you this long to confront your troubles because you care about her so much you didn't want to break her heart. Tell her it was a silly drunken mistake and because you 2 where only dating you didn't know how serious the relationship was going to be.





Remember she will not hug you and thank you for been truthful. She will be upset, and you will hurt her, but you should of thought about that before sleeping with her sister. Don't forget you risk not only breaking your marriage up but also you wife and her sister's relationship up. Its a big risk to take.
That's very simple. You don't. You live with it. I suggest you make her sister's stay a wonderful little experience for her, since you were silly enough to (1) sleep with her sister in the first place, and then (2) marry the sister of a woman you had played hanky-panky with. She's got the power to make things very rough for you if she smells your fear, and now you're scared of getting caught and want to blurt it out for your own self-serving reasons. Grow a backbone.





And there's no such thing as ';accidentally'; having sex with someone just because you were drunk. That's how a coward thinks.
';how do I go about telling her and still keep our marriage?';





Dude, you're asking for the impossible (and trouble). Keep your trap shut and pray to all the deities you know and hope that the sister doesn't let your wife in on your little secret. And wear a special underwear with locks or something so you don't 'accidentally' sleep with your wife's sibling again.
What do you mean, you 'accidentally' slept with her sister? How on earth do you sleep with someone by accident?





If you wish to preserve your marriage, I would strongly advise against telling your wife, she will probably be furious,or upset, or both. Keep your mouth shut, is my advice. And try not to have any more accidents.
Just tell her i really need to tell you something because if i dont then it would hurt me for the rest of my life and because i love you i want to tell you this and she will obviously tell you to go ahed than tell her not to get mad at you because she is the most important person to you and you dont want to lose her. Then tell her everything, dont say it in a mean way, say it kindly and tell her you were drunk and let her know that we have all done so many stupid things when we are drunk and that she should know that it was a mistake obviously, and see how she reacts just always let her know that you weren't cheating on her and that she is the love of your life and it was an accident goodluccck (:
What do you hope to accomplish by telling your wife? Do you want to ruin your marriage and destroy your wife's relationship with her sister? That is exactly what will happen. Ok, so you made a mistake before you were married. Have you been faithful during your marriage? Did it happen only once?





Really, your best bet would be to keep your mouth shut. Confess to your priest or therapist if you feel the need. I hope you had yourself tested for STD's after your one night stand.
Get her drunk and have a threesome with her sister, so technically you did sleep with her and she won't be so mad about it.





Also don't worry about it that much, American women will stay with cheaters, it makes you look like a ';bad guy'; type and western women like that for some reason. Go fig lol
I have to laugh at your comment ';I accidentally slept with her sister';. It reminds me of a line from the Bruce Willis movie, ';Confessions of a Boy Scout';. Could you explain that to me. Did you trip over something and plug her on the way down?





At any rate my advice is to say nothing. Whatever happens later probably won't be worse than what will happen now. Besides, you weren't married at the time and have nothing to apologize for.
Clear your conscious as you will not have any peace, TALK to your wife about the incident. And don't expect forgiveness or a big thank you for being oh-so-honest. Be man enough and prepared for the worst as you know time heals. Husband is going to be in the dog-house for a very long time. Good Luck
If you tell her it might destroy your marriage. Seeds of distrust will be planted and it will most likely go downhill. You should probably have a talk w/ her sister and make it clear that you feel bad about it and love your wife. Ask her to keep quiet about it.
Somethings are better left unsaid .that will hurt your wife if you tell her nothing good will come from that and if her sister says anything deny it too hell but if you do tell her tell her before she comes and if she is extremely mad just be like I was kidding or something
you didn't say why you think you should tell her.Do you think it's her ob to prevent you from effing her sister? I'm going to hazard a guess..you like the drama.





If I were you I would either insist you pay for her to stay in a hotel or go stay in one yourself.
This is...


A really tight situation. I'd say do not blurt it out, and explain it to her slowly and make sure she knows what happened. If she gets mad, and she might, let her cool off. Then try talking again.
do you think her sister would agree not to tell her if you wanted to keep it secret for your marriage?





good luck...
Threesome methinks?
If I were you I would say nothing.
i would say you dont. if her sister trys to make a move on you say things have changed and you are a married man now try to stay sobor when she is arround.
You dont tell her. The only reason you would tell her is to ease your own guilty concience. As long as it was a one off grave error of judgement your just gonna have to learn to live with it.
Damn you is in some **** !
Your in trouble for sure. But my best advice is to sit her and her sister down. Speak calmly Tell her what happen. But for god sakes don't tell her it was a accident. That is adding gas to the flame. Tell her it was before you got married. It was a *mistake* not ';accident'; You were stupid and ignorant. ( insult yourself it will make her less mad )





Tell her you love her more than anything in this world. Shes your soul mate.





*Tell her*





';Baby, I'm sorry. Please forgive me for my stupidity. I love you baby more than anything. Please don't let my mistake ruin all that we have. I want to be with you. I married you. And it has been killing me ever since. But i didn't know how to tell you. Forgive me my love.';





*I would highly suggest that you tell her sister to stay some where else. Before you have this talk.





Trust me she will be upset for awhile at both you and her sister. If need be let her take a small vacation to just clear her mind. My advice spoil her with gifts. But you might as well say hello to your hand. Because that's all you will get for a long time.
  • mortgage lenders
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment