Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I make my wife stop overreacting?

I cheated on my wife just a few times it was a mistake but she just doesn't seem to understand. She wants to divorce me and is just being so over dramatic. I still love her and wanna be with her what can I do?How do I make my wife stop overreacting?
You can`t really blame her after what you have done, I guess her trust has gone and yo will have to prove to her that yo can be faithful which will take some time....How do I make my wife stop overreacting?
You really don't love her or you wouldn't have done her wrong. I wonder if you would understand if she went out and had numerous affairs with other men, would you be forgiving of her. I think if you really wanted to be with her you would have stayed home and been with her. A mistake is when you do something and didn't plan it, you planned to have an affair, so it is not a mistake. Don't expect her to forgive and forget, it isn't that easy. You have hurt her in a way that doesn't heal quickly or ever for that matter.
1. Stop clubbing


2. Start using the iron more


3. Make sure she can see you at all times on the Back 9


4. Don't fall for sandtraps


5. REmember that you are out of Mulligans


6. When you are driving, drive straight, drive forward, avoid trees (and fire hydrants).
Tell her she is very lucky just to have married a super star like you and that she should consider it a privilege just to bear your children and raise them. If you want to have affairs on the side that is none of her business.





See you at the Master's.
The only thing I can tell you being a woman is sign the papers. No woman overacts over being cheated on. You will never be able to have a healthy marriage if that is the way you are looking at it. Good Luck
Make an insincere public apology, and go to sex rehab, Tiger.





Hope you're as rich as he is, at least, so she can get some satisfaction out of it.
You NEED a divorce. You probably got some pretty nasty diseases. That's what you get for cheating.
Offer her around 20 million dollars to stay,
Tell her she should have used a 9 iron!
Well, she should leave you -_-
  • hair dryer
  • skin whitening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment