Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I get my wife to have sex tonight?

Im waiting on my wife to get home from work and im really in the mood to do it. Any tips?How do I get my wife to have sex tonight?
Well, your wife's always eager to have sex with me when I stroke her hair and whisper sweet nothings in her ear, so maybe you should try that, too? ;-)How do I get my wife to have sex tonight?
Tell her you want to give her a great full body massage. If she says - and then what - just say - there is no ';then what';. The massage is an end in itself. And then while you are doing it ask her questions about what she likes best, more pressure/less pressure, faster, slower, etc. Towards the end work the inner thighs and butt. When she says - enough or when one hour is up - just give her a quick peck on the cheek and say I am taking a quick shower. Then take a shower and leave it up to her. If she asks you ';do you want to have sex'; - say ';baby I always desire you - you know that - the massage was because I love you - not because I expected anything from you';. And then smile at her - a nice smile. And be quiet. If she is not dead tired she may entertain you. If she is really tired go in the bathroom and release some tension.





Every marriage is different. In mine - but this is the result of learning how to make my wife be ';in love'; with me - in mine I can just say, ';I want you tonight'; and she says ';sure';. But I have done lots and lots of things over the years to learn how to make my wife be ';in love'; with me.
Cook dinner or order dinner and fix it like you've made it (Not KFC or Pizza Hut dinner) ... Give her a massage, and fix a nice hot bath or even give her a shower. One thing I've learn, is a woman is always hot and ready you just have to know the right spots, foreplay plays the most part in a hot sexy pursuit. Baby all you have to do it kiss and lick each part of her, Remember a woman has more orgasms than a man so you want to make sure she has at least two orgasm before your one.. That way you will enjoy her as much as she's going to enjoy you.





Also, don't just settle for the bedroom, (that's only if you don't have kids.)





Also asked her what she like and how she like it, don't just pump your way in and out of her, rotate your hips and kiss her well.
meet her outside when she drives up, hold her hand or help her with her items, once your inside start kissing her and taking her clothes off. if she's had a decent day she'll be cool with it. whisper in her ear that you've been waiting for her and that you so horny and need her loving.... :^)
I would have a good meal ready. When she is done with the meal then ask her if you could give her a good foot rub or massage. Then draw her a bath. When she is in the bath place some candles in the bedroom and your good to go!
You should have started yesterday. You will reap the harvest of great sex days after you plant the seeds of intimacy and caring. I am in the playpen with Sweet Mildred... crawl in and join us.
do something romantic to put her in mood, run her bath water. then give her a nice back massage then start kissing her all over her body. my husband does that to me and it gets me in the mood
Fix dinner and wash the dishes. Don't pounce on her as soon as she walks in the door. Be in the middle of vacuuming the house or folding laundry- then she will pounce on you.
wait for her laying on top of the bed naked with a hard on when she gets home.
dont push her .....try and spread the mood candles , nice bath and a nice massage .
You should loose some weight first, stop drinkin so much beer and maybe go to work like ur wife does..


That will probably make u more attractive and the sex with ur wife works again!
Tell her to get naked as soon as she walks through the door.
Don't take no for an answer.
have a bubble bath waiting and some wine.


She needs to unwind before she can be in the mood
when you figure it out, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment