Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I encourage my wife to expose herself in public?

I have always been into exhibitionism. I have had past girlfriends (before my wife) that would do daring things in public. She is a little shy and uptight, but very open to things in the bedroom.How do I encourage my wife to expose herself in public?
Do you have the money to bail her out of jail? Something wrong with the both of you, you for wanting her to do something that is illegal, her for staying with a person that is not very mentally balanced. Doesn't something tell you that there is something wrong with you asking her to do this type of thing? If I was her I would run from you.How do I encourage my wife to expose herself in public?
#1 Become very familiar with her wardrobe, and which items are particularly revealing. Suggest these when you go out. #2 Go shopping with her and buy her stuff that you like. #3 Party with friends who have wives that dress sexy and get wild. Your wife mimic their behavior.

Report Abuse



Try asking her what she wants to do and then slowly expand out more to the things you want to do. Remember you both need to like the activity it can't just be fun for one person.
Dude.





You shouldn't. Regardless of how awesome it'll be for you.





Come on...seriously.
omggg......








=]]=]]
YESHUA! Woe that is a big no no!

No comments:

Post a Comment