Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with my wife's infidelity?

My wife and I are swingers. We like to frequent orgies on our time off from our busy schedule which includes our professional lives, our children, etc. Anyway, my problem is not her having sex with other men. We have strict rules, such as wearing condoms, getting tested regularly, no developing emotional connections with our multiple partners. The swinging is fine as long these rules are followed. Another rule is NEVER EVER exchanging energy. We are pranic healers and consider this and getting involved emotionally to be the worst form of cheating. Last night, we were attending our friends Suzie and Jonathan swinging party. I was having sex with his wife, and he was having it with mine. The problem is as I finished I turned around and watched my wife Angela exchanging lots of energy with Jonathan. I even got up to scan it and it was monstrous and had an ugly cheating color when I closed my eyes. After they finished, I left hurt with knots in my stomach, and I was not able to look at my wife. She confronted me all confused and so I told her what the problem was. I then told her that is it so wrong that she shares her energy with other men when I have trained myself not to come when having relations with other women. It took me a while to learn to recycle my come. I reserve this only for my wife who I am devoted to and love beyond explanation. What my wife did is she let him penetrate her pranic bubble that she is supposed to put on before swinging and really did exchange energy with him. She cannot deny this because I scanned it. What hurts more is that she is lying when she knows I am a pranic master and can easily detect these kinds of things. SO please, how do you deal with infidelity in a marriage? How can it be repaired. I could never leave her and our children. Thanks!How do I deal with my wife's infidelity?
These are the risks you take !!!


It was bound to happen one day ?How do I deal with my wife's infidelity?
ummmm, really? WHATEVER!!!!! You are obviously on a different level then the rest of us because most who reply to this will call you crazy, present company included. What did you think would happen?
it's called divorce. and why are you swingers by the way? that kills a marriage. what kind of love do you feel for your wife? because men who truly love a woman feel possessive of her and territorial and would never even think of sharing her with anyone else.
Look, this hippie swinging thing is what it is %26amp; if it's your thing, then your rules of emotional jargon is going to be at risk. You tried your wife...you cannot put restraints on someone's heart, it knows what it knows. This kind of open relationship is for the birds. It's a license to be a slut %26amp; mantrash.
Learn to use the dark side of the Force.
Ok, if you're so good about seeing the unseen, can you guess which finger I'm holding up to my monitor?
ok never been a situiation like that at all and i believe all that is cheatin but if u guys say so yea she come she prob couldnt control herself at all so it just happen u can blame her i mean its a a feelin that u cant control so i mean regardless its a mistake that any swinger would have done whether it would have been her another i believe every swinger would have that mistake in there whole entire life
If you allow your wife to have sex with other men, it is bound to happen. Sorry but that is the risk you take. My suggestion is stop having sex outside of your marriage. DUH!
God made woman for man not women for men..get it, learn it, and live it! swinging is stupid just do not get married if you need to swing!
Wow i don't know what to say. When people have sex it forms a bond!It just happens that way. Its very hard for us woman to control the bonding in a sexual relationship. Its extremely hard. I know from experience honestly. I don't have sex with other couples but but ive had my share of partners %26amp; most of my partners i got a bond with it happens. I just suggest you 2 just quit having sex with other people sense your so picky!
both of you are exposing yourself to harm; individually and as a family with the practice that you are doing. you can do pranic if you are happy about it but not with group sex. it so unhealthy especially when the young people are around. we do not know the consequencies of them. you are starting to fell strange within you. so the energy that you are talking is not positive anymore but it can be very distructive.it is now becoming a sex cult appearing pranic activity. the issue is not on fidelity but the value on relationship, family life , sacredness of sex etc.are at stake.
You play with fire and you act surprised when you're burned.





Very odd.





You have NO right to be offended. You both need to grow up, understand what marriage is and isn't, and put on the big boy underpants.





Time to man up friend.
if you loved your wife more than words could explain you wouldn't pass her around to other men like a rag doll. and don't think i'm some prude, me and my ex use to swing, i was okay with it because by no means did i love him! now with my husband, i would never share him. you might as well not even be married, did you skip the FORSAKING ALL OTHERS line in your vows? swinging isn't for married people. because you would never treat the one you 'love more than words could explain' like nothing but a sex toy.
Maybe your pranic scanner was miscalculated or picking up a false energy reading. Since she told you she didn't exchange energy, unless you can prove your pranic scanner was calibrated and zeroed in, you should believe her. Maybe it was left over energy from your partner Suzie and you were the one breaking the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment