Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to make a user account for my wife in Windows 7 where she can acces to all my folders ?

My wife and I would like to have different accounts in our computer mainly because we want to personalize the appearance of the desk top etc. However, we would like each other to have access to each others folders. Is this possible when you create different user accounts ? Your help will be much appreciated.Thank you.How to make a user account for my wife in Windows 7 where she can acces to all my folders ?
Go to the folder in your account, right click, and choose share with... Then choose your wife's account.How to make a user account for my wife in Windows 7 where she can acces to all my folders ?
Go to the folder in your account, right click, and choose share with... Then choose your wife's account under specific people option.

No comments:

Post a Comment