Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I increase the amount I ejaculate?

I'm trying to get my wife pregnant again and she's complaining I'm not cumming as much as I used to...I think she's just stressed out (I asked about this in another question) but now I'm wondering how I can actually increase my load for her.How can I increase the amount I ejaculate?
You can't.


And quantity doesn't matter.How can I increase the amount I ejaculate?
Boxer shorts, or even better...go comando. Take a men's multivitamin and a zinc tablet everyday. Got my hubby to do that, plus cutting down on his coffee to half his usual amount a day, and his spunk got soooo much thicker and definatly there was more. That's what worked for us though.
My husband was having a similar issue. We noticed if he ALMOST gets off and then we start again and do that a few times the testicles make more sperm and then he ejaculates ALOT more and the load is practically SHOT like a gun. I can actually feel the load going farther when he ejaculates. You can always try it. Its working for us so far. Good luck and baby dust to you. =]
Not sure, but they say that healthy food and no alcohol for about 3 weeks works wonders.
Long story short..NO you can't increase the amount.


Like someone said previous to me,what you can increase is the health of the sperm,Firstly by all the obvious methoods...Healthy diet,No smoking,Moderating alcohol etc...But also,People trying to conceive often go 'at it' like rabbits if you'll pardon my phrase and though obviously you will at some point become pregnant..but it's not always the most effective way.


'Exhausting' your sperm 'bank' every single day simply diminishes the 'quality' of the sperm whereas 'saving it up' for 2 or 3 days can actually give you far healthier sperm.


I wish you the very bust of luck in trying to conceive!xx
You can't increase the amount you have but if you can increase the amount of sperm you have per ';dosage';. If you guys are at it every day, your body doesn't have a chance to re coop so you'll be like watered down apple juice. For example, you are sent out to war a dragon, if you bring only a couple troops to the first attack you'll need to bring another couple for the next, etc. as the dragon will likely beat them one by one. However, if you hold back for a week or at least a couple days, all of your troops have time to assemble to attack the dragon giving you more of a chance to defeat it. Good luck!
It isn't necessarily the volume, but the quality of the ejaculate that matters when you are trying for a baby.





';The average volume of semen produced at ejaculation is 2 to 5ml. Volumes consistently less than 1.5ml (hypospermia) or more than 5.5ml (hyperspermia) are probably abnormal. Lower volumes may occur after very frequent ejaculation and higher volumes are seen after prolonged abstinence.';





So, you can get more volume by reducing the frequency of ejaculation. However infrequent ejaculation can reduce the viable sperm count,





';The seminal vesicles usually contribute more than half of the seminal volume. Their secretions are particularly rich in a sugar called fructose, which is an essential nutrient for the spermatozoa.';





Fructose is a sugar commonly found in fruits, so eating more fruits may help increase seminal fluid production.





http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/menshealth/fa鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment