Friday, August 20, 2010

How long does it take to get green card for my wife?

We are Canadian citizens and planning to move on L1 visa to USA as I have a job offer from the same company currently I am working for in Canada. Now my wife's sister is US Citizen. If she sponsor my wife after we go on L1 visa, how long does it take to get her green card? Thank you all who answersHow long does it take to get green card for my wife?
Watch out for marriage fraud!





-Be very careful when marrying an illegal immigrant. It can be very difficult to know if they are with you or the green card.


-Never co-sign a credit card/car with a lover or spouse.


-Avoid mixing finances and legal issues together.





I wouldn't get married but it's your choice. Consider yourself warned!How long does it take to get green card for my wife?
If you get an L1A visa you can then apply for an EB13 visa which means you can both have a green card in about 6 months.
Getting a Green card through the wifes sister will take about 14 years





Why not use the L visa ... could be very quick if its an L-1A

No comments:

Post a Comment