Monday, August 16, 2010

How long before my wife will trust me enough to be intimate?

My wife left home for a day because I drank her breast milk without her permission and she thinks I am a homosexual.





We slept together last night, but nothing happened - she only let me massage her feet for one hour.





How long should I wait before trying to be intimate with her, in light of our recent troubles?How long before my wife will trust me enough to be intimate?
ok so i lmfao reading ur letter and honestly it wasnt so much b.c of the drinking the milk it was more the fact that she left b.c u did it w/out her permission... and that doesnt make u a homo i know plenty of men including my dad who did that...and they all are married and happily at that.... maybe u should make a joke about it to lighten up the mood and then do it asap or then... she is really ganna think u are and that u dont want her b.c u want a man...if she really loves u then she will get over it...but papi that **** was funny as hell...thanx for the laughHow long before my wife will trust me enough to be intimate?
';How long should I wait before trying to be intimate with her, in light of our recent troubles?';





Your living in lala land mate, you don't have a wife and never will..Hahaha


There's where your troubles lay it's all in your mind dude.
First the answer your looking for can only be answered by your wife so you need to talk to her an LISTEN to what she has to say and maybe clear some problems in the process...
Wow dude. Wow.
Reading your questions, you are obsessed about breast milk and your gay friends. . .
seek her permission first before you make a move on her
  • hair dryer
  • skin whitening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment