Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How come these people say that I'm sick for marrying my wife because they think she's a minor ?

I don't know how stupid people can get these days because they think I'm illegally marrying a minor and that's just dumb. I just got these pictures of my fiance from Vietnam, these pictures was taken by her sister and I got these over email and she's going to send me a hard copy over the regular mail. There were people online and including offline people that said I'm illegally marrying a child, My fiance is 18 years old and I am 19 years old. I'm marrying her in an arranged marriage because I can't get a girlfriend and these people are accusing me of rape on a minor. Girls in my home country are just a little more petite and small but you can't accuse of marrying a child because she's over 18 years old, she is 18 years old for god dang sakes. How come people say that i'm sick for marrying her ? Well, at least I'm going to get married and not stay miserably single. Arranged Marriages work out successfully in my culture and it is a normal thing for a Vietnamese Guy who can't get a date to get married this way. Our parents always wants us to have someone in the future and if we have problems then they help us out this way. Can anyone please tell me why people think I'm sick ?? My Fiance is not a minor, she is 18 years old.





http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad108/eric9064/3471528835_600124bf5b.jpgHow come these people say that I'm sick for marrying my wife because they think she's a minor ?
She is pretty (;





But back to the question, it's just that arrange marriages are '; Different ';, you are being arranged to marry someone! It's almost like Marring a stranger.





Where as if you get a girlfriend you get to know them and you develop a relationship, you will then realize if they are your soul mate when you find the right one.





It also depends on the type of people, cultures that are use to arranged marriages probably don't have a problem, But cultures that arn't used to it usually have a problem, and 18 is a young age for marriage in Western Culture and Society.





I have nothing against Arranged Marriages ( I am Asian ) Lol.





But i am from America.





( A lot of people hate us by the looks of the other answers ).





Our society is different and we are taught different views and


aspects of this Subject.How come these people say that I'm sick for marrying my wife because they think she's a minor ?
In America, people just tend to think marrying at that age is ';too young';, that's what they probably mean. Eighteen is technically legal and you aren't that much older than her. It's simply unusual in our culture to get married so young.
Pretty girl.


She does look young, but I'm pretty sure it's common for asian women to look much younger than they are.


It happens to a lot of people though, because others are bored and need something to talk about.
i think u should do what u think is right. who cares what other ppl say, its your life not theirs. as long as she is 18 she is not a minor anymore. so scew what other ppl say and do what u want. good luck :-)
I think it's an automatic answer of people. I have seen a Vietnamese woman who looked real tiny and petite. She was married. She's 18 years old, and that's not a minor. In America, they say wait as long as you can to get married. It's real pathetic. I think it should be vice versa, grow up as fast as you can. You seem to be serious about it and it's your culture, so who cares what the ignorant Americans say. They don't know what they are talking about when they got their own problems. It sounds pretty nice the arranged marriage in a way as long as both couples are okay with it especially that your parents help out.
  • hair dryer
  • skin whitening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment