Friday, August 20, 2010

What will happen to my daughters if my wife never lets them wear a bikini?

In our neighborhood, I'd estimate that 80% of teenage girls wear bikinis at the local pool and beach. My wife is opposed to bikinis, saying that they are immodest, and she will not let my daughters wear one. As they get older, how will this affect them?What will happen to my daughters if my wife never lets them wear a bikini?
Thats not gonna effect them. I envy them, my mom has me wear bikinis and bikinis are, like, made to fall off in the water. I'd rather wear a cute one-piece.


Dude you should get them a bathing suit like the one from the Notebook. Its from the 1940s so you know its modest but kick butt.What will happen to my daughters if my wife never lets them wear a bikini?
there are plenty of really cute one peice's out there. But it really shouldn't affect them in a bad way. If anything and they really want to show off there body to the boys then they will probably rebel and do it anyways. They might buy there own two piece and sneak it out and change when they get to where ever they are going. Here are a couple pics of different bathing suits. And maybe you could even show them to your wife and your girls and get their opinion too and work something out. Good Luck!!!!





http://www.amazon.com/Bathing-Pattern-Sw鈥?/a>





http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in鈥?/a>





http://www.amazon.com/Black-Bathing-Stra鈥?/a>





http://www.thefashionrow.com/tops/juicy-鈥?/a>
I am sixteen years old so maybe I can help.


I understand how people see bikinis immodest and thats ok.


I think bikinis will either boost your daughters selfconfidence or lower it. Its all is based on what age they are and how they feel about their own bodies.





I dont feel as if wearing a bikini is wrong or immodest.


There are other ways to be modest.


Like the way you act and the way you treat yourself and people.


It shouldn't be based on what your wear.





I think you, your wife, and your childeren should come together and reason as one.
there won't be any huge negative effect on them, don't worry. however, you don't want your daughters to start getting really annoyed or angry with their mom. and im sure when they go out shopping with friends they buy bikinis and wear them when your wife doesn't see them. trust me, if they really want to wear bikinis but aren't allowed, they will find a way around it. but you don't want your daughters to become secretive or do (other) things behind your back.


i think your wife and daughters should make a compromise. maybe they should be allowed to wear bikinis that aren't too showy and not string.
This depends on how old your daughters are, I think that it wouldnt affect them that much, they could also try tankinis? where the top covers more than a bikini would. Or you could suggest to your wife that they wear a sarong, which is a material that you put round your waist, kind of like a skirt.


Hope that helps!
They will grow up fine, maybe modest or maybe total rebels, who knows.


It's not really a big deal, like think about all the kids who have parents who dont smoke, tell their kids never to smoke, and once they hit high school they smoke.


I dont know, I dont think you should worry.
They will have no confidence wearing simple stuff (tank tops, shorts, etc) they could be shy while they're shopping for undergarments. Maybe even be shy to guys because they have no confidence!
It shouldn't. No one should care. This is NOT a life-altering issue.
I think they'll be okay. Or they could have low self esteem.
this sounds harsh but probably be made fun of. lack of friends/boyfriends.
it might make them feel uncomfortable but u can find really cute one pieces i think that it is fine....
  • mortgage lenders
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment