Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I get my wife to stop grabbing a cucumber and two cherry tomatoes in the produce aisle and mocking me?

Even the bag boys call me ';Mr. No-nads'; now. I need to start shopping elsewhere, but the prices at this store are incredible.





Why does my wife do this?How can I get my wife to stop grabbing a cucumber and two cherry tomatoes in the produce aisle and mocking me?
Eddie, may be she is not ';getting'; enough in bed.LOLHow can I get my wife to stop grabbing a cucumber and two cherry tomatoes in the produce aisle and mocking me?
Eddie I think I must have married your wife's sister, I get the same treatment, although I do not even get the cucumber, usually a jalapeno and two grapes. So your definitely doing better than me.
I've heard your, um, cherry tomatoes hang lower once you've had a vasectomy. That might give them the appearance of being larger.
Depends upon how big the cucumber is.
start grabbing you cucumber and tomatoes and stare at her in front of everyone and make sure you lick your lips
put the cucumber in your pocket while wearing snug pants and walk around the store with a smile.
next time she does that, throw her one lemon and tell her ';actually, the left one is a lot bigger';
well I would be happy with the cucumber, not so much with teh cherry tomato
HAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!





Mr No Nads! I love it!





Pick up some fish and mock her! See how she likes it!
IDK? but why don't you grab 2 watermelons hold them together and tell her that her azz crack is showing...
grab a couple stawberries to mock her tiny ****.
Throw a coconut at her head next time!
so carry around 2 onions, about mid way down ur stomache. them calling her itty bitty drooppytitty might teach her? ;)
Cherry tomatoes?....not plum or.....big boys?





gee...condolences to the wife...at least she's grabbing a cucumber...if she was waving one lone green bean about, Then you should worry.....
grab a tub of lard and place them where hers is
  • mortgage lenders
  • skin whitening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment