Monday, August 16, 2010

Is she finally coming to her senses?

My wife of 9 years left me and took out two children. She had started hanging out with single friends and decided that she wanted to play a little. (We live in Las Vegas) I was really messed up over it and the seperation has gone fairly bad. About two weeks ago she called my crying, saying she wanted to kill herself because she cant do anything right. Since then we have actually talked hours a day, but there is a lot of hurt and we are both putting up a front. 2 days ago she asked me to spend the night with her, so I did. And it was weird but really great, I love and miss her a lot. She said she wants to take things slow, as do I. But I know she is still going out at night and doing things that we never would have done when we were married because its just not respnsible. I love her and am aware that there is the possability I am a crutch. But I just need advice on how to look at this situation.








She left in November, we had really rough year. Lost a business and house and such. She hasnt ever worked.





I have also been seeing other woman but it took 3 months for me to get over her.





She was doing a lot of pills before we split, which was part of the reason. I wasnt supportive of that lifestyle. We smoked weed but I gave that up when we had kids. She had cocaine she tried to get me to do a month or so before we split up.


She says and I knew it at the time that she was going through a midlife crisis, she has been very sweet. But I still am not in agreement over how she has been behaving. Regressing to say the least. But I can forgive her I am certain of that, I am worried about my children and my heart.Is she finally coming to her senses?
Well my question is who is watching the kids while shes out doing her thing? I would be concerned more with getting full custody of my kids then getting back with this women. Shes either going to pick up a std or end up in jail.Is she finally coming to her senses?
Your wife seems to want to be a teenager. With 2 children, that's not good. It's time to put away childish things. If she ';has never worked'; it's time for her to at least get something part time. Be the adult here, and don't compromise. You both can still go out and try new things together, as long as they are not immoral or illegal, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment