Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I overcome my jealously?

I know that my wife is flirtatious and encourages flirtatious behaviour with one of her online contacts.


I feel that when she expresses her love for him and her thoughts for him and her desires to be with him,that she is diminishing the love that I feel we have shared for twenty years.


Can you suggest a way for me to overcome these feelings of jealousy?How can I overcome my jealously?
After 20 years you should be able to confront her about this issue.How can I overcome my jealously?
I think your feelings are justified and that you need to talk to her about how you feel. I doubt you will just get over this. Marriage counseling could help her see your point of view if she is not willing to listen or respect your feelings.
idk... get some female contacts and flirt with them

No comments:

Post a Comment