Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Guys I Need To Know Something.I'm A Big John Cena Fan And I Want To Know How Old Was His Wife When He Met Her?

I Know He Says That He Met His Wife When He Was 19 Or 18 And She Was 19 Or 18 But How Can That Be True If She's 3 Years Younger Than Him? I Just Want To Know Because Cena Haters Are Calling Him A paedophile And That Ain't Right!Guys I Need To Know Something.I'm A Big John Cena Fan And I Want To Know How Old Was His Wife When He Met Her?
go look at wikipediaGuys I Need To Know Something.I'm A Big John Cena Fan And I Want To Know How Old Was His Wife When He Met Her?
what do u want to do with Cena's Wife ?? r u trying to snatch her from Cena ??
his wife is imaginary. problem solved. and yes, he is wwe's childrens pedo
  • hair dryer
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment