Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How long am i allowed to take off work for my child being born,i have an 18 month old and my wife is due with?

my wife is due in a month with our second child,we have a 18 month old now and she is having trouble dealing with all the duties being so pregnant,can i take time off work to be home to help .we live and work in alberta,thanks for any help.How long am i allowed to take off work for my child being born,i have an 18 month old and my wife is due with?
You are able to take time off for baby #2 and you will be able to apply for EI benefits. We live in AlbertaHow long am i allowed to take off work for my child being born,i have an 18 month old and my wife is due with?
Sorry I am not from Alberta so I do not know the laws there. However your best bet would be to go to your human resources person and ask them this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment