Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How should I tell my wife I was fired for drinking?

Today, I lost my well paying, professional job of 28 years because I was caught drinking on the job (Poor choice, I know). How should I tell my wife? We might be able to make it on her salary for a bit, but not for too long. Regardless, she's not going to be happy about all this.How should I tell my wife I was fired for drinking?
Tell your wife you need to go to AA because you're an alcoholic. Tell her you were fired from your job because of your drinking problem and if you don't get the help you need, you won't be able to get another job.How should I tell my wife I was fired for drinking?
Would you rather her hear it from someone else and be pissed for you hiding it?


When you mess up, it's BEST to be the first to say something about it.
walk in the door and say '; i messed up'; and tell her everything. then cry about it so she will feel bad and not yell so much. then go out the NEXT day and start looking for another job
sit her down and tell her


the longer you take the worse it will be


if you have a drinking problem find an AA group


see if you can find a similar job maybe some friends at your old job know of an opening
well shes your wife you should know what r the right words to use to explain the situation to her..


but you better get ready for a beat down...
Find a new job before you tell your wife that you were fired for drinking.
Tell her before someone else does. Then immediately start looking for another job .
Just lie about it. Say you were downsized due to the poor economy.





* And if you or your wife are Republicans, then you can blame Obama for everything, as he seems to be the magic scapegoat for almost any problem. (Actually you might even be able to blame the fact that you were drinking on the job on Obama if either of you are tea partiers...).
Well, if you were drinking on the job then you were probably drinking at home. If that is the case, then she may have been expecting this. I would be looking as hard as I could to find a new job to ease the burden. I wouldn't be expecting any loving from her anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment