Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I need to buy a wife? do you know where and how much is a wife today?

I am 27 years old male, handsome and I can afford anything between 2,000 to 15,000 dollars to buy a beautiful wife.I need to buy a wife? do you know where and how much is a wife today?
Haha,your not serious right?I need to buy a wife? do you know where and how much is a wife today?
going onFAIL BLOG
i here x wife's are cheap and plentiful
Spend your money on a dog, they're much more loyal.
In the civilized world, it is not legal (not to mention immoral) to buy or sell human beings.


Talk to a professional counselor; your yardstick is way off.


God bless.
YAWN !!!!!!


I bet your not handsome or rich. The reason why you want to BUY a woman is coz you can't get a woman normally.
I think Cosmo is running wife ads this year, no? You should check them out. I hear they are quite cheap.
Wives are extremely cheap. You can buy a mail order bride for next to nothing. It's the divorce a few years later which will cost you up the wazoo.
Just find a stranger on the street and give her the money. I was going to say, buy her a house, but that's not enough money. You will save yourself a lot of money that way.


Seriously, wait till you find the right one for free. She should be your best friend first, and then hopefully when you are older you can really marry your best friend.
Move the the Middle East. You should be able to figure out something there.
yeah sure. there is this website where some women who are desperate are looking for a husband, mostly because of their family's financial insecurities. i know it's wrong but if you want to know, here's the link below.
Dial 911, and I am sure they will send someone out right away to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment