Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My qustion is how can be pregant if doctor post to fix you five yars ago .now tell us my wife may be pregant?

well question is how can my wife be pregnant if the doctor fix her 5 years ago . now this doctor telling us she may be pregnant again after 5 years he has test her for everything else he say only one left she could be pregnant . she has not had a period in 4 weeks . .My qustion is how can be pregant if doctor post to fix you five yars ago .now tell us my wife may be pregant?
Sometimes tubal ligations can fail. The more years that go by the more of a chance they can heal themselves.My qustion is how can be pregant if doctor post to fix you five yars ago .now tell us my wife may be pregant?
You're doctor seems pretty dumb. You need another doctor.
Has the doctor ruled out menopause? Is she stressed? eating differently? exercising alot? I didn't have a period for 6 months once and I wasn't pregnant....





If she has had a procedure to keep her from having kids...if she hasn't gotten pregnant in the last 5 years then the likelyhood of her being pregnant now is probably slim.





Mystery?
good question. I guess it depends upon what the ';fixed'; I presume you tried a test already.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment