Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The wife gave my son his ';buzz cut';. Now how is he to impress the chickadees at pre-school?

I suggest that at preschool that the students should be learning how to follow directions and how to read. Impressing the opposite sex is something that adults have issues with.The wife gave my son his ';buzz cut';. Now how is he to impress the chickadees at pre-school?
oh... maybe he could have some of my son's hair?...


or... remember the peanut butter solution???The wife gave my son his ';buzz cut';. Now how is he to impress the chickadees at pre-school?
Buzz cuts rule. I have a buzz cut and it looks great. After I got my first one, I never went back to growing my hair out. It's cheap, low-maintenance, I can maintain it myself and you can't screw it up.





Lots of girls like short, short hair. My wife loves to run her fingers over my soft, bristly hair. Heck, she loves doing my hair for me. You could say, she gets a buzz out of it.
Birds do like hair for their nests. Your son is in quite the predicament.
He has already charmed them, right? He doesn't need to work at impressing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment