Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do i motivate my wife?

We've been married for almost two years and she's been a housewife the whole time. She's held two jobs but neither for longer than two months. I asked her if she wanted to go to college and she said yes, she has yet to start though. I tell her that the more time she wastes thinking about going to school as opposed to actually taking initiative to do it the worse off she'll be. I'm in the military so its not like we can't afford it. She doesn't want to get a job because she can't find anything she likes and gets tired of jobs super quick. Nannying? Tried it. Office work? Too slow. Its like she has an excuse for it all... I have a job I don't like but I try 100% at it everyday, and not just cause I have to but because I know I can do good at it so why not? I've tried to get her into a hobby of some sort but nothing interests her that way either! Drawing, hiking, music, dancing, paintballing. Its all excuses after excuses. She stays home sleeps in, cleans up (generically) one to three times a week. But to give her credit she does do laundry and manages the bills, and gets the groceries. How do I motivate her to stay busy and do something that will make her happy about life and out of this ';oh my life is so boring'; mindset?How do i motivate my wife?
simple, get her pregnant.How do i motivate my wife?
Was she like this before you married her? If so, you already knew what was to come. If not, maybe she is truly unhappy with probably herself. You cannot motivate or force someone to do something and as it sounds you have really tried. She has an awful lot of freedom and time on her hands. Usually when this happens and you mix in boredom you get trouble that could go in many different possible directions. She needs to get a life. Is she possibly depressed? Far away from family or friends? It is a privilege to be supported. You seem like a very concerned, patient, and supportive husband. At the very least, I hope you have a good marriage.
cattle prod... but seriously i don't know
you should go traveling with her... just so she gets a fresh perspective of life...





just take her out of her comfort zone... should make her change her attitude...





take her to sri lanka! would give her a wake up call... (she can enjoy tropical sites, as well as see how hard life is over there..) this will give her motivation to get up and do something with her life...





check out this video while your at it,





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdWrapG1n鈥?/a>
You're NOT going to listen to her ';boring'; speech anymore!!! You've had it and you've listened to it long enough.


If she's going to whine to you, she's going to have to get out of the house!!!


Enough is enough.


She needs to start taking responsibility for HER life!!! It's not your job!!! Your just the husband, not her ruler!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment