Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I just don't see how my ex-wife can get away with medicade fraud?

My ex is blatenly committing medicade fraud by using CHIPS as the full form of health ins for my daughter. I am providing private health care for my daughter and have been for years. I have proof she has possesion of the health coverage. She Used it 5 times in 2009. I have copies of the EOB forms that are sent out when the ins is used. According to the state of Texas CHIPS can not be used at all if the recipient has private health care. The way it should go is she would use my private coverage as primary and medicade as secondary if she qualifies income wise. Bottom line is the state continues to turn the other cheek. I just dont understand it??????I just don't see how my ex-wife can get away with medicade fraud?
Definitely tell your insurance provider.


Then contact the AG in writing - send proof that you have provided coverage for your daughter for years and that your ex is abusing the system.





Are you military? If so, contact you ombudsman and report this.





Then - Family Court is where you head with you divorce papers and visitation schedule. You petition for Joint Custody and more visitation ( you may have to move closer to her so the child stays in the same school while she splits the week with both of you). Also, tell the clerk who takes your petition how she is alienating your daughter from you - bad mouthing you, causing family issues - the court frowns on this big time.I just don't see how my ex-wife can get away with medicade fraud?
If the state turns the other cheek, they are the law so there is no need for you to push it as you are doing your bit and abiding by the law.





There is a child involved and not fair for the child to also get dragged through this but your insurance should be notified but that is up to you.





If they wanted to pursue it, believe me, they would.
The state doesn't have a system to look up everyone on insurance and therefore she is abusing the system. I don't think TX is over looking it, but simply isn't aware. Many, many people do this with other forms of government aid as well.
The gov is so slow on catching the abusers of the welfare system. Someday they might catch up with her. I turned in my ex for social security disability fraud 12 years ago, and he's still doing it. So that tells you how slow they work, or if they work, at all.
If you've reported her illegal activity you've done what you can.





PS. Parental Alienation Syndrome is what the KIDS suffer from, not the parent. Yes, it's real, and if you're going to discuss it, you should at least know what you're talking about.
You should tell your insurance provider, because you may end up having to pay it back.
She appears to be lucky
cuz she's somehow smarter than you.
  • hair dryer
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment