Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My wife puts sawdust in our bread, how do I make her stop?

She's from the Ukraine %26amp; to be honest, she's mail-order. That was several years ago, and she still does it. How do I make her stop?My wife puts sawdust in our bread, how do I make her stop?
Tell her that you don't like it when she does it.





or





you can buy your own bread.My wife puts sawdust in our bread, how do I make her stop?
Ew, I'd rather eat a sandy Grilled Cheese from Sonic.


Tell her she's the best cook or something, but you'd rather not have wood junk in your bread. And if she doesn't stop, grab her by the ear and yell at her, or poison her w/rat poop and tell her that's what it tastes like to you, lol.
Sorry what? she puts sawdust in your bread??





buy bread, tell her tostop putting woodshavings into your meals





buy a cook they arent that much
Knock her crazy *** out!!! im sorry.. dont do that, just explain to her that you dont like saw dust in your food and if she still doesnt stop got to plan B....knock her crazy *** out!!!!
tell her you don't want wood in your bread... and if she does'nt stop just go buy the bread you want.
where does she buy her sawdust ? and talk about fiber......
lol, Troll.





I've seen your other questions. Don't make things up to try to shock people.

No comments:

Post a Comment