Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I have been separated from my wife for 9 months now. How do I get over divorce?

I am having one hell of a time trying to move on in my life. But I can't seem to get over the fact that my marriage is over. We have been together for 15 years. Some good times and some bad. I have sincerely changed over this long and dreadful period and I was wondering what are some common remedies to get over someone who you have and still love?I have been separated from my wife for 9 months now. How do I get over divorce?
FILE FOR DIVORCE.


***I AM IN THE PLAYPEN WITH MILDRED...CRAWL IN WITH US!***I have been separated from my wife for 9 months now. How do I get over divorce?
Brother after many yrs. love......bad/good happened





Make you both +ve Thought


Do good for self and other peoples





Why you both thinks, I don`t knows





Try to solve yours problem sincerely





Love each other and serve each other you both





I pray to god for help to settle family problem
It's time to man up Son. Get busy living or get busy dying. Your choice.
Cry. Find new hobbies. Throw yourself into work. Days go by quicker and the nights are full of sleep. Change up your routine and start doing things that you wanted to do but never could.
I feel for your pain. I have been there and done that. It is difficult to even make oneself realize everything that happened let alone come to terms with it. BUT, the good news is that, with a bit of patience and self pampering on your part, other great things are coming your way. When that happens you are going to see why one door was shut so the other could open. I can honestly say that even though I did not know it at the time, my divorce was the best thing that could have happened. You will come to realize this too. There is another person out there that is waiting just for you. I promise you are going to be happy again. Do things for YOURSELF. Go back to school, buy a new car, get a new haircut, work out, join clubs and meet new people, volunteer somewhere and you never know who you might meet. Everything WILL be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment