Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Is my wife trying to save out marriage.?

My wife of 9 years left me and took out two children. She had started hanging out with single friends and decided that she wanted to play a little. (We live in Las Vegas) I was really messed up over it and the seperation has gone fairly bad. About two weeks ago she called my crying, saying she wanted to kill herself. She split with her new boyfriend. Since then we have actually talked hours a day, but there is a lot of hurt and we are both putting up a front. 2 days ago she asked me to spend the night with her, so I did. And it was weird but really great, I love and miss her a lot. She said she wants to take things slow, as do I. But I know she is still going out at night and doing things that we never would have done when we were married because its just not respnsible. I love her and am aware that there is the possability I am a crutch. But I just need advice on how to look at this situation.Is my wife trying to save out marriage.?
Things aren't working out with her new guy so she came back to you. You are a crutch until she finds a guy that things WILL work out with.Is my wife trying to save out marriage.?
You should talk - this won't be easy for either of you but time and talking are the best options





*** I AM IN THE PLAYPEN WITH MILDRED..CRAWL IN WITH US! ***
You need to be strong in a time when your relationship is strained due to your wife's confusion. The types of acts you seem to describe mean that you are on the losing end of the stick now. You are being taken advantage of and once a partner thinks they can get away with that they usually do it again. I am sorry to say I think you have to make a decisive decision and either allow her infidelities to pass or take a stand and separate.


What makes things tricky are your two kids. The kids always suffer the most in these circumstances and your wife has made that unavoidable.





Good luck and much love in your future undertakings.
If this is a recent development, it may be a sign of mental illness. Please talk to a therapist, preferably with her. Also, if she's behaving in ways that are irresponsible, make sure that your kids are being properly cared for! Don't forget your kids just because you're having relationship problems.
No, she's not trying to save your marriage. I am sorry. I know this must hurt you a lot. If I were you I would try getting the kids away from her. I think you are a kind man who really loves her if you are willing to take her back after what she's done but I don't hear you saying she says she will stop and you say she is still going out at night. She is not committed to your marriage at all anymore.


Best of luck to you and if you need to, get some counseling to get over it. There's nothing to be ashamed of in that.
You are breaking the ';what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas'; rule.





And yeah,put your foot down a bit.
Sounds like it could be a variety of things, you are indeed a crutch, she has a mental illness, she is half way through a nervous breakdown, she has a drug problem or she actually really has come to realize she misses and needs you. You have to figure and sort this out yourself. You know her better than probably anyone in her life. What does your instinct say? Follow it. Make reasons for and against allowing this to continue. Do you believe you can forgive everything she has done? Is it even feasible to get back together? Eventually you may grow very resentful for the hardships she has caused, which evidently will cause your marriage to fail. It's extremely difficult after a long separation to ever get the marriage back to where it had once been. If you really love her, talk with her, see where her head is exactly. Tell her she must be straightforward, no lies, no b.s and sort through it. Then seek counseling together and maybe even separately. It's a lot of work, but if you both have good intentions in making your marriage work, anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment