Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How can my uncle claim to be a good Muslim when his wife has another lover and he uses alcohol and pot?

the same way your aunt has two daddy's....liberalism.How can my uncle claim to be a good Muslim when his wife has another lover and he uses alcohol and pot?
How is that his fault?


Serious, though, he should divorce her.How can my uncle claim to be a good Muslim when his wife has another lover and he uses alcohol and pot?
By opening his mouth and uttering the following words: ';I am a good Muslim.';





Anyone can claim anything. Whether the claim is true is another matter. And hypocrisy is not unique to Muslims.
Because he is a left winger, and truth or logic is not part of their equation in my opinion
Your uncle and aunt are just trying to be liberal Americans = typical
Is there a particular reason why you posted this in the ';Politics'; section?





But, let me play devil's advocate. How can many people claim to be good Christians when either they or their spouses have another lover, and they use alcohol and pot?
Hypocrites in any religion.
And he eats pork
your uncle Sean is suffering while he is under cover as a Jr Jihadist in training.
Many ';Christan'; are very hypocritical also! people have been hiding behind the ';Bible'; for years.
No, definetly not! He should leave that *****!





Join me for peace and freedom!
He's not responsible for his wife's actions.
For the same reason any person of faith can make such a claim when they are consciously breaking the tenets of their religion... They are fooling themselves... but not their god.
Some of my Muslim friends have told me much of the Islamic religion is more guidelines than hard rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment