Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What exactly happened to me today to make me suddenly change how I usually act?

I'm not really close with my cousins/aunts/uncles. I usually sit by myself and read a book, when they try to talk to me sometimes I simply say ';yes'; ';no'; ';I don't know';. It's just I never really cared about them and push them away. So I either read or go outside and stuff. I'm not antisocial, well, with them I am but with friends I'm very talkative and stuff.


ANYWAYS..


I'm only close with my grandma. I was over at her house and my cousin, his wife and a couple other cousins were there. One went to talk to me to ask about school and stuff. I usually just say ';good'; and they eventually leave me alone. Anyways, today when he was asking me stuff, I suddenly felt a connection somehow. And I suddenly realized like this was my family. So as he and his wife were talking to me, I found myself making conversation and laughing with them and just having a good time. It felt... very different like I finally understood what family was or something. Did something just click or what? Like, I really don't know what happened. I didn't even think about it. I was just being myself and it was a strange but good feeling..





Obviously you guys wouldn't exactly know what happened but has this happened to anyone?What exactly happened to me today to make me suddenly change how I usually act?
Yeah, that's happened to me before. Just try to loosen up, not to be so self conscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment