Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do I get my wife to dress smart for a surprise meal?

Im taking my wife out for a surprise meal on Sunday (lunch) 12:45. at a michelin starred restaurant. How do I get her to dress up smart/casual and get her there without giving the game away?


thanks,How do I get my wife to dress smart for a surprise meal?
1. Tell her to get dress fancy, I have a surprise for you.


2. Pull out her clothes for her and ask to her to wear them for you today.


3. Make a bet, see who can get the best sunday. Make it seem like a game and she'll get the point at dinner.How do I get my wife to dress smart for a surprise meal?
You could both just not dress up. I don't know what a Michelin restaurant is though. Or tell her something lame like they have to go to your work for a company photograph with employees and their wives. Or something stupid, but not obvious that she would do but not really be into.
trick her by telling her that your going to meet some one and you have to dress smart that worked on me
Say you're meeting with your boss for lunch and he/she wants to meet your wife? and you'd really appreciate it if she dressed up just a teeny bit.
pick out the clothes...


ask her to put these clothes on and fix her hair etc.


When she asks why ...just say... you'll find out.
I would tell her, ';I want to spend the day with you and I have something special planned. I love that (insert casual dress or skirt, etc.) you have....'; Then wink.





Or you could always buy her a new outfit.





I would be pretty happy with either scenario. =)





Have a yummy lunch!
you can buy her a beautiful dress,and let her wear it .





http://www.joobay.com/1000424548,auction鈥?/a>


do you like this ?

No comments:

Post a Comment