Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How many people think that if you date a married man and he goes back to his wife, you get what you deserve?

I personally have been on both ends, and I KNOW I got what I deserved when I was with a married man. I also have been cheated on (darn karma)





But DON'T you think that it takes two (or 3) and the ';other woman'; should know better than to get involved in marriage problems, and if she does, she is partly to blame? Or am I wrong?How many people think that if you date a married man and he goes back to his wife, you get what you deserve?
It takes the woman who goes with the married man


the man who is married


and a complete lack of brain cells in my opinion





No woman should knowingly involve herself with someone who is spoken for.How many people think that if you date a married man and he goes back to his wife, you get what you deserve?
lol You can't blame the wife. They could've been perfectly happy and he just want some more sex.





You can be blamed for sleeping with him, if you knew he was married.





He is to blame most of all though.





Unless he's in an open marriage.
I don't know if I would say ';you get what you deserve,'; but if you mess with a married man, you can expect him to stay with or go back to his wife. Both (the married man and other woman) are to blame.
You love who you love,yes if their married you shouldn't get involved but sometimes you cant control it.I think if you make the choice though ';yes'; you are partly to blame.
you don't get what you deserve, you get whats expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment